In-Class Blog Post Assignment
Conduct the following interview with your partner. Make sure to take notes because you are going to synthesize this interview into a blog post.
Interview Questions for _______________ (make sure to get their name)
- How do you already use digital media?
- What is something you want to learn this year?
- What would be your dream job?
- If you could be an animal what kind of animal would you be?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- What television or video game character do you identify with the most?
Synthesize the information you collected during the interview and write a blog post about your class mate. Using Photoshop, create an image that you can use as your featured image for the blog post. This image could include a photograph of your classmate, or could be an image that you downloaded from the internet that is related to one of their responses. You can alter it however you want to in Photoshop. The one requirement is that you add text.
You can go here if you need some help figuring out how to post on the class website.
Remember, Layer>New Fill Layer>Solid Color will get you a layer that is one color, and Edit>Transform will allow you to change the scale, rotate, etc, a layer (as long as it is unlocked)